CityScape established membership dues and corresponding structure and benefits in 1993.
To date, through fund-raising and membership activities, CityScape has received approximately $247,000 from its members. The annual corporate campaign is conducted and in the past has raised a large amount of annual support from local industry and business. Considering the current economic climate, the support of new corporate sponsors is now more vital than ever for CityScape to be able to continue its mission.
By supporting CityScape, you are an active, vital participant in the efforts to preserve and strengthen our historic downtown assets that provide a unique and vibrant lifestyle in downtown Cookeville, Tennessee.
In addition, each member:
- Has the right to attend and vote at the annual meeting.
- Is eligible for a tax deduction.
- Receives notices and invitations to special events.
- Receives recognition for donations in local media.
- Gains access to national information networks.